Monday, April 6, 2009

To a new begining


Its been almost two years since we moved our new family to Northwest Arkansas, and now its time for more change. My wife Sarah and I were truly brought together by God, since we'd never find each other by ourselves. Which was proven by the fact we lived less than a block away from each other for more than a year, and never met. Heck, I wasn't even smart enough to meet her the first time her friend tried to introduce her to me. Thank goodness God has always been able to work through my short comings. After the arrival of our first child we decided to move our family to Arkansas to honor our commitment to have Sarah stay home to raise our budding family.

Since moving back to Arkansas things have been a little tough, but not as tough if we'd have stayed in Colorado. The position I left was dissolved less than two months after I left, and the housing market started to stall, but we were able to sell our house right as the market peaked. Although it has been a challenge find a job, and find a house we both liked, God has blessed our faithfulness to follow His direction.


Well now for more change, we are happy to announce God has blessed us with a new baby on the way. Lord only knows how were are going to manage with a new baby, but to make things even more interesting we are finally about ready to purchase a new home. We never seem to do things the easy way, but with God we always seem to make it through.


The first time we moved we both had just taken new jobs, and to top it off found out we were pregnant with our first son Beau. This time we decided just to move and have another baby. Lord willing in October we will invite our second child into this world.

Well I've always heard Blogging is a chance to write down your random thoughts down for the world to read, and I have plenty of them, so hopefully I will be able to keep up with this and keep the world informed of all the wonderful things God is doing with TEAM ERNST phil 4:13

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new little one, Skinny! I hope this blogging thing sticks with you; it'll be nice to keep up with you a little better!

    (By the way, you're second place, and Andy holds a firm first place in the "what ever happened to" category...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear from you. I had wondered many times if you had decided to move. I am so very glad things are working out and WOW! a new baby. Congratulations.

    If you figure out the egg thing, please let me know. I have struggled with that concept for years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! I'm torn...part of me is super happy that team Ernst is getting a new player and part of me is frightened for your neighbors! Bill Hicks, the comedian, talked about how random the idea of a bunny sneaking into your house and leaving eggs is. He said it might as well be the story of the Easter golfish sneaking into your room and leaving lincoln logs in your sock drawer.

    ReplyDelete